Photometric analysis and diagnosis of water values with your smartphone.
*** TO USE THIS APP YOU WILL NEED THE JBL PROSCAN SET AND THE ENCLOSED PROSCAN COLORCARD ***
– Fast readout, precise analysis, innovative colour detection technology
– Parallel analysis of the most important water values for the aquarium, pond and other water with the help of your smartphone
With detailed evaluations of the individual water parameters incl. background – knowledge and recommendations for action in the app
– Unlimited use of the app for recording the 7 most important water values with display of the last measurement – even without a myJBL profile
– With your own myJBL profile – storage of analyses to compare your last five measurements
– Creation of several profiles for the waters (aquarium / pond / water)
– Scan reminders individually adjustable (days, weeks, time)
– Simultaneous use of different devices using the same myJBL profile possible
Here’s how it works:
Start the app and experience a fast and precise analysis with innovative technology for analysing water values in aquariums – to date only available from JBL.
Use the specially calibrated JBL PROSCAN ColorCard enclosed and follow the instructions in the app. Under “Analyses” you can manage your aquariums and ponds and compare the measurements in a graph. You can now access this data from anywhere in the world via your myJBL profile – even without a smartphone. Without the myJBL profile, the last measurement is only locally saved in the app. The measurement and evaluation with recommendations for action is also possible here without restrictions. The following water types are available in the app: “Aquarium”, “Pond” and “Water”. If you select aquarium and water, the app calculates the current CO2 content from the pH and KH values measured with the app as a bonus.
Depending on the values measured and the type of water, you will receive specific recommendations for action and info on which JBL products will help you to re-establish the ideal/optimal water values. In “Water values”, the app gives you a simple overview of the results without any notes and recommendations. The myJBL profile provides you with numerous additional features such as reminders, tips and graphical evaluations.
– The analysis strip continues to react constantly. A strip may only be scanned once. Repeated or late scanning will result in different values. The colour fields darken from as early as 70 seconds after immersion.
– Excess water on the test strips causes reflections. The surface must not be reflective. A sheet of kitchen roll is the ideal underlay for use.
– Do not shake the test strip in the air. This causes cross-reactions of the individual measuring fields. Solution: tap the strip at the side of the sheet of kitchen roll.
– Choose bright daylight or artificial light to carry out the analysis strip reading using the ColorCard. Avoid direct sunlight, flashlight or direct light sources, as these can create shadows that disturb the reading.
– Depending on the provider, additional charges may apply when connecting to the internet.
– To read the ColorCard accurately, always hold the smartphone vertically above the ColorCard.
If you have any questions or problems, please first refer to our FAQ on the JBL homepage for numerous tips and help: https://www.jbl.de/?mod=products&func=detail&lang=en&id=6774&country=gb
– Completely new design
– Individually adjustable scan reminders (days, weeks, time)
– Help and error handling means even more reliable test results
– Supports the new iOS and Android versions
– Use of different devices at the same time with myJBL profile
– Better (intuitive) navigation
– Data transfer and retrieval simplified and accelerated
– Product recommendations and assistance structured and expanded incl. prioritised sorting
– Improved display of new messages incl. push reminder
Game Id: de.jbl.proscan
Copyright© 2020 AforAPK