In the Warhammer world of Necromunda, outlaws, bounty hunters, thieves and gunslingers are rivalled against one another; battling for dominance over territories in the Underhive, the lawless ruins at the bottom of a hive city. In Necromunda: Gang Skirmish players will control a gang working their way up in reputation and power in a series of multiplayer turn-based strategy engagements in the Warhammer World.
Gangs available in Necromunda Gang Skirmish:
● Goliaths – The hulking brutes of House Goliath. Far larger and stronger than an ordinary human, they flaunt their strength wherever they go.
● Escher – Masters of pharmaceuticals and chemical manipulation, House Escher is unique among the great Houses of Necromunda.
● Orlock – An industrial superpower fuelled by countless ore mines and a stranglehold monopoly of the convoys.
● Van Saar – The technological powerhouse of Necromunda, its artisans and armourers creating the finest weapons and wargear of all the clans.
More Necromunda Gang Skirmish gangs will be added later on in the game with regular updates.
Key Features in Necromunda Gang Skirmish:
● Tactical turn-based gameplay with visceral action sequences in the Warhammer World
● Fully customisable gang options
● A rich, powerful and immersive Necromunda setting
● High detail 3D graphics portraying the Warhammer World
● Online multiplayer
● Unique combat actions and scenarios
● Regular planned updates including extra gangs, weapons and map variations
● “Graphic novel” Necromunda art style with a grim dark undertone
● Forums – https://forums.legendary-games.com
● Discord – https://discord.gg/legendarygames
● Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NecromundaGangSkirmish
● Twitter – https://twitter.com/NecromundaGS
About Legendary Games
Legendary are award-winning multi-platform, multi-player developers specialising in Unity and HTML5 Games.
Web site: Legendary-games.com
Necromunda: Gang Skirmish © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. Necromunda: Gang Skirmish, the Necromunda: Gang Skirmish logo, Necromunda, the Necromunda Logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world and used under licence. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
New improvements in the Underhive!
– We have reduced the chances of obtaining multiple injuries
– Moved to heal permanent injuries to the Rogue Doc
– Changed the power value of the Order Skill
– Changed the action range the Order Skill can be used in
– Fixed scenarios where the game was Freezing
– Fixed issues with skills not adding to the power value
– Fixed two-handed ranged weapons in close combat
– Fixed defend leader marker
Game Id: com.legendarygames.necromunda
Copyright© 2020 AforAPK