Sudoku is an addictive classic puzzle game that can help you train your brain while killing time. This is the best logic-based board game that is suitable for everyone, no matter you are a Beginner or an Advanced player. Tons of hard Sudoku puzzles are awaiting you to explore. Download and enjoy the challenging journey!
How to play?
The player needs to fill a 9*9 square grid by deduction according to the given number(clue).
The goal is to complete a grid in which each row, each column, and each of the nine 3*3 areas contains all the numbers from 1 to 9.
The numbers 1-9 should appear exactly once in each row, column, and block.
Each Sudoku has only one true solution.
– Sudoku comes in 7 perfectly balanced difficultly levels: 6×6, Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Extreme,16×16
– Over thousands of Sudoku number puzzles offered.
– Daily Challenges – Complete Daily Challenges and collect trophies.
– Intelligent Hints – guide you through the numbers when you get stuck.
– Unlimited Undos and Erasers. Get rid of the mistakes in free sudoku solver.
– Offline FREE game that you can play anywhere and anytime.
– Useful statistics to keep track of your progress and achievements.
– Pencil marks and Auto Notes option.
– Clean and simple interface with easy controls to play.
– 4 beautiful and gorgeous themes with classic, wooden and casual styles.
Sudoku is a brand-new sudoku number puzzle game as good as with a real pencil and paper. It not only makes you feel relax and fun but also sharpens your mind, exercises both your logical thinking and memory with number strategies. Download Sudoku for FREE and start playing right now and become a professional sudoku player+slover. Beginners can follow the tutorial to learn how to play. The further you go, the higher difficulty you can try. Finally, you will find yourself being a sudoku master. As for sudoku veterans, you guys can go straight to higher levels to start this amazing quest!
What is Sudoku? It is a Game for RALAXING and SELF-IMPROMENT
Sudoku is a classic free logic game, a fun math number puzzle, of Japanese origin and created by the best minds, that consists of filling a board of 81 squares with numbers from 1 to 9. The name of this blocks thing comes from joining the words Su (number in Japanese), doku (unique in Japanese). Hence, the correct spelling is sudoku, rather than suduku, sodoku, soduko, soduku or sedoku. Although they were created in the mid 80’s, it was not until 2005 when they started to become fashionable after appearing daily in several international newspapers. Nowadays, it is very rare not to find a newspaper that contains a sudoku among its pages. To solve this math game usually takes between 10 and 30 minutes depending on the difficulty and agility of the player.
Game Id: com.sudoku.number.puzzle.board.game.brain.android.slover.free.master
Copyright© 2020 AforAPK